6/27/11

I guess I'm over achieving today. I am a night owl in the summertime because the the world out side is so much better after dark.
The crickets hum, frogs croak out of tune, the cloudless sky is still hot like a sunburn but the sweet summer wind makes it comfortable, and the stars out here are like those in the movies.

After my post today, Josh came over. He was outside the pen and I was in with Gatsby. I have found his itchy spot, it is the last couple of ribs toward his flank. So I started scratching him. Then I took a halter that is much to big on my adult quarter horse. I offered him the halter. He lipped it and smelled the other horses on it. I slowly slid it over his nose. He stood still, but the look in his eye said "I'm not sure about this Lady..."
I reached back and itched his favorite spot. Slipping the halter on and off , until there was no doubt in his eyes.
I walked over to Josh and climb up on the panel. Gatsby followed. He pressed his full body up to the rail next to Josh.
Josh reached through and scratched him. Gatsby had never even met Josh before.
I was a little jealous to say the least. :)

I will write again soon
Raime

No comments:

Post a Comment